• Identify, monitor, investigate and resolve organization’s cyber security breaches;
• Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization;
• Design and implement and maintain the organization’s cyber-security plan;
• Place preventive and mitigating processes against possible breaches and attacks of hacking;
• Monitor All Operations, Infrastructure, Security Tools and Technology, Internal and External Policy Compliance;
• Disseminate information and conduct awareness trainings about possible cyber security attacks, its effects and ways of prevention;
• Serve as primary point of contact of external auditors;
• Ensure secure coding practices are in place;
• Timely updating of security patches;
• Conform with different security-related regulations and ensure that practices are in compliant with the standards;
• Plan, establish and drive business processes which aligns with external security standards/obligations such as PCI DSS, ISO, SOX, etc.
• The candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related courses;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience;
• Experience in ethical hacking, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing;
• Experience with PCI DSS, ISO and other standards for compliance;
• Experience in working with different regulatory boards.