We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Customer Support Associate, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
This business is an independently owned and operated online ticket reseller. The privately held company does not disclose financial information.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As Customer Support Associate, you’ll facilitate assist customers in purchasing tickets for events in a timely and efficient manner, taking advantage of any opportunity to upsell. To excel in your role, you need to be passionate, communicative and patient, empathizing with the customer and able to gather much-needed feedback.
Your day could see you:
• Helping customers solve product- or service-related problems by following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the company.
• Working with intermediate supervision.
• Providing assistance to different types of customers by receiving frequent calls from them for an extended period of time.
• Identifying opportunities to upsell.
• Referring the service and meeting the goals set by the company.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
• Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics.
• Must, at least, have finished high school.
• With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills.
• Strong background in sales and up selling.
• Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
• Open to working in shifting schedules.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content