We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Loyalty Agent, you will be taking IB calls and making follow up calls to customers that have called in with an issue. The goal will be to resolve the initial reason for call and then pivot to an offer. You will understand customer needs and craft the best solutions for the customers’ business. The goal will be to deliver the best solutions along with the best customer service.
As a Customer Loyalty Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Understanding customer business challenges.
• Developing the solution and designing the architecture to solve the customer need.
• Establishing business cases and helping customers choose our solution.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Take ownership until issue is resolved
• Coordinating with order writers, engineer and customer to provision orders timely.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of relevant work experience.
• two or more years of work experience in business to business sales
• Customer service back ground
• Proficient in English
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE
• Knowledge of telecom services and benefits of data, voice, cloud, managed services IT, security, mobility, and TV
• Handled an array of customer service issues such as billing, contract renewals, repair, and account reviews
• Worked on a sales team and met challenging sales targets.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content