IFS Replication Consultant responsible for supporting data replication and data transfers from onshore to offshore IFS environment and vice versa. Monitoring the queues for backlogs and errors and reporting to stakeholders.
This position has the following areas of responsibility:
Monitor health of the onshore and offshore environments (databases)
• Background job monitoring
• Ensure and maintain transaction flows between onshore and offshore environments
• Message handling in message queues and report incidents to 2nd level support
• Investigate and solve functional and technical issues related to IFS replication – often in collaboration with other 2nd level teams.
• Create daily and weekly health check reports to management
• Suggest and drive continuous improvements on our replication platform
• Provide health check reports regarding replication status
• D2D monitoring of background jobs
• Troubleshoot replication errors
• Data integrity review and checks across different environments
• Communicate to stakeholders if there are maintenance or ongoing issues
Main interfaces are with this position are:
• Knowledge about SQL and databases is a must
• Background within System/Application monitoring and/or administration is an advantage.
• Experience in Help Desk/Service Desk is an advantage.
• Understanding of data replicating technologies and Client-server architecture in distributed databases is an advantage
• Work experience in ERP solutions and understanding of business functionalities is an advantage
• Previous experience with ServiceNow is an advantage.
ProV was founded in 2003 to reduce IT complexity by using services and technologies that don't get in the way - powerful enough to meet the complex demands facing today's enterprises. By streamlining processes, we help companies improve productivity and reduce errors while still saving money. We've assembled a great team to help streamline enterprise day-to-day processes and change how IT implementation, management and support work. Now, ProV is a team of over 600 peers across offices in the US, Germany, India and the Philippines.
Our Shared Mission and Values
Our mission is to help companies thrive by enabling all processes to work together effortlessly.
Our values are commitments to each other. They provide the backbone for our company processes and daily interactions. We believe that, in the long run, these commitments lead to a thriving culture and a more successful business, for ourselves and our customers.
Inclusion is part of our company culture and essential to ProVâs future. We continue to nurture and create opportunities for the next generation, relying on our talent poolâs diverse background to innovate and inspire. More importantly, we see hundreds of ProV employees speaking over 17 languages and working together. Our core values celebrate those differences and the rewarding experiences our customers enjoy
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: It Professionals
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
We are in need of a Software Tester to work for our client in Australia. If you think you are a good fit for this role, APPLY NOW AND BE HOME BASED!!!
We are in need of a Piping Designer to work for our client in Australia. If you think you are a good fit for this role, APPLY NOW AND BE HOME BASED!!!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content