We are in need of a temporary HR Associate in Makati City.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field
- With at least three (3) years solid and relevant experience
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on recruitment cycle and onboarding
- In-depth experience on Talent Acquisition and Development, Onboarding
- Has knowledge in law legislations and its related implementation related to scope
- Have business awareness, organizational skills and the ability to understand and translate related information into business action
- Has experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems and tools within the various stages of the employee lifecycle
- Has proven managing, understanding, execution of ERP systems and tools, database functionality and reporting
- Have good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people in the organization
- Has the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
- Analytical and able to translate and communicate statistical data into action
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and recommending solutions
- Result oriented mindset
- Has an excellent oral and written communication skill
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the companys growth
- Facilitate Local end-to-end recruitment cycle such as but not limited to sourcing, screening, selection, interview, reference check, employment offer.
- Facilitate orientation for related tasks on new joiner on boarding.
- Responsible in ensuring completion and compliance of pre-employment requirements, and pre-medical requirements.
- Responsible on pre-201 file management.
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, sourcing strategy and relevant approaches in ensuring talent pool availability.
- Able to assist on applicable trend/best practices in recruitment and talent development in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Participate in development of end user job descriptions in accordance to organization job grade and competence
- Assist in the development implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the talent acquisition, talent development.
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation within the area of scope.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Ensure continuous alignment and improvement of HR processes and practices across Odfjell Drilling Philippines.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
Interested applicants may send their CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] for faster application.