We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
HR administrators will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR-related queries. As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork, and starter packs.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Provide a full spectrum of operational HR functions and General Affair (Admin) and support the business.
• Manage all activities for recruiting, training, development, compensation & benefits and payroll.
• Maintain company regulations, employment contracts including benefits packages and other HR and General affairs duties.
• Maintain the HR database including information about employee background, employment contract, experience, and benefits.
• Maintain the orderly filing for company documents, employee documentation and other confidential files for business operation.
• Provide advice to management in relation to all human resources management, Philippine labor law, proper employee contract documentation, and General affairs activities.
• Knowledgeable with payroll procedures and computations.
• All administrative duties for office maintenance.
• Knowledgeable on processing and updating the employee requirements, payment update filing and record for SSS, Pag-Ibig, and PhilHealth.
• Support all other projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business or Management.
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in management level in HR & General Affairs.
• Possess background with a broad knowledge of recruitment, compensation & benefits, organizational planning, and management.
• Possess knowledge of labor law and legal compliance.
• Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
• Good command in English communication.
What we can offer:
• Competitive Salary - (Negotiable Depending on Qualifications)
• A computer of your choice
• Paid Overtime
• Casual dress code and relaxing work environment
• Health insurance Provided
• Education allowance to improve and learn new skills and technologies
• And most important, awesome colleagues!!
Optimail Co. Ltd is an online software company designed to help marketers run their email
campaigns more efficiently by removing bad emails from their lists. Sending newsletters to email addresses that don’t exist can have a significant negative impact on the deliverability to the rest of the subscribers, increasing chance of ending up in spam folders – Optimail solves this!
Optimail is a one stop automated solution for your emails and email marketing. Depending on the size and field of your organization, we have different products and services to meet your requirements. We provide the optimum and customized solutions made for your organization. We are focus exclusively in high quality and cost-effective software development and implementation of services. We are advancing on an exceptional pace and with involvement of skilled and experienced people working in our company.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content