Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Assist in transition of GL functions.
• Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department.
• Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner:
• Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
• Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
• Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
• Review and reconciliation of inter-company accounts, involving communication with the company’s other business locations worldwide;
• Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations;
• Preparation of variance analysis and standard cost updates as required;
• Provide cost information to management and other departments as required.
• Collaboration with external audit staff for periodic year-end review procedures and local statutory audits as required.
• Provision of input on local finance policies and procedures ensuring ongoing compliance for all accounting and finance operations.
• Participation in ongoing policy and control environment development to ensure compliance with applicable internal control regulations.
• Enhancement of existing processes and development of new ones to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
• Accounting Qualification – CPA or equivalent
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
• 0 - 5 years relevant experience – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background.
• SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content