- Enterprise Applications - IBM Maximo Asset Management Application Consultant - SeniorThe opportunity
We're looking for Senior with expertise in IBM Maximo Asset Management Application Consultant
to join the leadership group of our EY-GDS Enterprise Applications Team
. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of the service offering. Your key responsibilities:
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Create technical solutions in Maximo application - complex configuration, automation, customizations, integration between Maximo and other 3rdparty systems
- Create technical designs, development, and/or testing project deliverables.
- Provide production support and resolve user issues with system performance, availability, and functionality.
- Develop and share functional and business expertise with the team
- Learn company (EY) methodologies and service offerings
- May lead teams
Ideally, you'll also have:
- At least 5 years experience in Maximo EAM
- Experience working directly with clients and working with a team
- Relevant experience working on mid-large scale implementations and/or upgrades to IBM Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver quality documents, presentations, and other
- Proven capacity to communicate and interact with clients at all levels
- Cohesive experience working in a team environment
- Proven functional and technical expertise regarding IBM Maximo in implementing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
- Different IBM Maximo solution such as Nuclear Power Solution, Oil and Gas Solution and, Health, Safety and Environment Manager Solution.
- IBM Maximo Scheduler
- Table structures within Maximo
- BIRT reports
- GIS integrations
- Client conversion from old business process to IBM Maximo
- Database changes and/or Database Configurations and Domains
- Creating and managing new user interfaces using Maximo Application Designer
- Creating Workflow design changes
- Integration with other applications such as Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B), ERP, SAP etc
- Work Management
- Inventory management
- Skill in complex SQL scripting
- Experience in JAVA programming and Oracle database
What working at EY offers
- Experience in working with Maximo for any medium/large ManufacturingUtility company.
- Experience in supporting asset management best practices definition and implementation
- Ability to apply analytical skills, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Experience working in power and utilities, including the following industry segments:
- Water Utilities
- Gas and Electric
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Civil Infrastructure
- Health Sector
At EY, we're dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies - and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphas high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Join us in building a better working world. Apply now