- Opportunity within leading company in the industry
- Be a part of great work culture
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is one of the leading companies in the entertainment and multimedia industry. From television and radio broadcasting to magazine publishing, they have excelled and built a name for themselves in content production and distribution.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Designing gameplay as well as game features with a view to deliver a strong player experience.
- Transforming game designs into functional games
- Creating sketches, artwork or illustrations in 2D.
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Designing and building 3D models based on specifications.
- Collaborating with other 3D modelers and artists to create 3D characters, environments etc.
- Designing and building a reliable and reusable code
- Ensuring the application is functioning at its best performance and quality
- Resolving issues with appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- Using research to establish the strategy for reaching out to the target audience.
- You have at least a Degree/Diploma, ideally in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- You have at least 3 years experience, within 2D Modeling, 3D Modeling, Game Design, Texturing or Graphic Design.
- Having experience as Game Developer/Director and strong expertise in Storytelling and Script Writing will be an added advantage
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience