We are looking for a dynamic ERP Plant Maintenance Consultant with an experience of at least 3 years to provide world class support to our organizations users on our IFS ERP application – and engage in ERP project implementation and BPO work on an ad hoc basis as required.
We offer the opportunity to become part of a truly global and diverse organization operating in the Oil and Gas industry with around 4500 users working both offshore on our Rigs and Drill ships and in our 10 global offices.
You will be part of an experienced IFS support team consisting of around 22 people, located in Manila, Philippines and will report to the IFS functional manager in Manila and liaise with key stakeholders based both offshore and in Danish Headquarters. We are looking for a team player who understands user needs, communicates strong and delivers on commitments.
It is not important that your ERP experience comes from working with IFS, but it is an advantage. We will provide the relevant training to become familiar with IFS if needed!
Some travel should be expected – primarily to Danish Headquarter and to global implementation sites as required (Average 2-4 weeks per year).
• Investigate and resolve incidents raised by users
• Conduct root cause analysis
• Respond to queries from users
• Implementation of minor changes
• Joint problem solving with other IFS support teams
• Test changes, document test scripts and analyze test results
• Conduct regression testing of IFS processes
• Conduct GAP Analysis and provide Functional specifications
• ERP knowledge – Maintenance and/or Service Management module, alternatively experience with EAM or CMMS systems
• Business Process knowledge of Operations & Maintenance like Work order Management, Equipment Administration, Preventive Maintenance and Work Permit handling
• Basic understanding of flow of processes between Maintenance and cross functional modules (SCM, Finance & Projects).
• Experience with ticket tracking systems (Service Now) will be an advantage
• ITIL knowledge, especially Incident Management will be also be an advantage
• Knowledge in SQL is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Well refined service mentality and user focus
• Team player with willingness to pick up tasks proactively
• Should be ready to travel on short term assignments
• Flexible to work on shifts depending on business needs
• Not afraid of new challenges
• Quick learner
ProV was founded in 2003 to reduce IT complexity by using services and technologies that don't get in the way - powerful enough to meet the complex demands facing today's enterprises. By streamlining processes, we help companies improve productivity and reduce errors while still saving money. We've assembled a great team to help streamline enterprise day-to-day processes and change how IT implementation, management and support work. Now, ProV is a team of over 600 peers across offices in the US, Germany, India and the Philippines.
Our Shared Mission and Values
Our mission is to help companies thrive by enabling all processes to work together effortlessly.
Our values are commitments to each other. They provide the backbone for our company processes and daily interactions. We believe that, in the long run, these commitments lead to a thriving culture and a more successful business, for ourselves and our customers.
Inclusion is part of our company culture and essential to ProVâs future. We continue to nurture and create opportunities for the next generation, relying on our talent poolâs diverse background to innovate and inspire. More importantly, we see hundreds of ProV employees speaking over 17 languages and working together. Our core values celebrate those differences and the rewarding experiences our customers enjoy
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: It Professionals
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
We are in need of a Software Tester to work for our client in Australia. If you think you are a good fit for this role, APPLY NOW AND BE HOME BASED!!!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content