AS OUR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER, YOU WILL:
• Work with a team in designing and developing features based on given requirements
• Maintain and improve quality of the application
• Write unit tests and conduct code reviews
• Collaborate with the development team and the rest of the tech organization – consisting of people from different cultures and backgrounds
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or any related course
• Is knowledgeable in server-side languages specifically PHP/C/C++/Java (experience in Springboot is an advantage but not required)
• Has used database technologies: MySQL/Oracle
• Has experience in developing and designing RESTful API
• Has knowledge of version control tools such as Git or SVN
• Has worked in an agile environment, familiar with SCRUM
• Has used JIRA or other issue-tracking tools
• Is excellent in both oral and written English communication
• Is curious, responsible and committed
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US
• Our team is composed of humble and curious individuals with the ambition and will to learn.
• We are always open to new and exciting ideas.
• We have a fun and fast-paced, but "get-it-done" work environment that requires motivation, self-learning, and a good sense of humor.
• Hats, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
• We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation.
• We challenge and support ourselves and each other every day.
• We like to celebrate and do fun things together - during breaks or after work hours.
• The position is full time. As long as you're putting in the hours, your work schedule is flexible.
Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content