• Design, develop and unit test highly available, resilient and low latency web applications to
be used in investment banking.
• Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the functional and non-functional
• Ensure quality and optimized code with proper documentation; conduct code peer reviews.
• Deploy applications in the cloud (AWS).
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues with the software, and actively assist the support
team as required.
• Liaise with third party vendors/software companies when required, incorporating their
software releases into the application.
• Communicate technical specifications and propose solutions relevant or useful to the
• 4+ years of Java SE development experience.
• Highly experienced in at least one scripting language (Perl, Bash, Python, etc).
• Experience in Linux shell scripting.
• Experience in deploying, running and supporting Java applications on Linux.
• Experience in developing distributed or service orientated systems.
• Experience in using continuous integration servers.
• Experience or familiarity with Junit, Maven, Git.
• Knowledge of common open source libraries.
• Good understanding of common design patterns.
• Working knowledge of infrastructure requirements for distributed Java platforms.
• FIX protocol experience is a plus.
• Experience in messaging systems such as Kafka.
• Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
• Practical experience in developing Java multithreading applications.
• Experience/knowledge in security and encryption.
• Investment banking/trading knowledge.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content