As our Frontend Engineer:
• Work with product designers and founders to build a next-generation web application with a focus on an extraordinary client-side experience
• Build efficient and reusable front end abstractions and systems
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Communicate with other team members to figure out the best solutions to difficult problems
• Help to identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies for front end engineering
• Interact with our back end systems
ABOUT PRIME MANPOWER
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions from permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,000 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Delphi, Mobile Developer, .NET, Workday
level Hiring For: Mid Level
A senior permanent and staffing and executive search consultant with specialization in Finance and BPO who has 10 years of total experience.
Working with a well establish industry leading marketing and software solutions company, working within a global collective on developing an industry leading super app containing thousands of applications, crm's, social platforms, cms and more.
You will be responsible for building scalable mobile applications and adding new features to the existing sites. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Principal Software Engineers provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects.
- Will work on deployment project - Minimum of 2 years experience - Can hit the ground running - Good knowledge in oracle and knows the query language (SQL) - Good working knowledge in Unix scripts (Bash). - Knows how to operate Unix in .Net envmt
JOIN US and build a cloud-based, distributed messaging platform In an increasingly connected planet, how can we ensure that millions of messages on thousands of different formats and protocols are reliably exchanged between systems?
The role is responsible for the development/enhancement and production support of web services running in DataPower and IBM Integration Bus. Liaise non-tech and tech items to country application teams and respective ETS Towers.