· Experience in designing and developing web-based user interfaces and/or dashboards.
· Significant Strong knowledge of experience designing and implementing data centric user interfaces and dashboards using frameworks such as Angular (> 2), AmCharts or , Highcharts etc.
· Strong knowledge on front end technologies
· Integration with utilising APIs and a variety of other data sources.
· Implementation with test frameworks with a TDD mindset
· Understanding the need for, and applying security, compliance and governance practices.
· Display a passion to align solutions to measurable business outcomes though a CI/CD process using Bamboo or other delivery platforms.
· Engage with communities of practice, guilds, hackathons and other forums for learning and improvement.
· Assist in scoping and sizing future work to ensure optimal outcomes.
· Work with end users, other engineers and architects across the business on technical roadmaps across solutions, languages, tools, techniques and patterns utilising the best of open source.
· Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including managing the design, development, scaling and testing of user interfaces.
· Ability to engage with end users and other stakeholders.
· Ability to learn new skills and technologies ‘on-the-job’.
Alsons/AWS Information Systems, Inc. (formerly Alsons/ADTX Information Systems, Inc.) offers affordable and efficient IT solutions for companies to support and enhance their business. It was established last May 21, 1997 as a joint venture between Advanced World Systems, Inc. (formerly ADTX Systems, Inc.) and Alsons Corporation.
Advanced World Systems, Inc., is a 100% Japanese-owned company based in Manila and Cebu in the Philippines. AW Systems is engaged in application software development, web-related software development, firmware design & development, printer microcode & device driver development, mobile device development & quality assurance service.
Alsons Corporation is a diversified Filipino-owned conglomerate (Alcantara Group) of more than 30 operating companies. The Group's interests span a wide range of industries including industrial products, power generation, agri-business, forestry, transportation, property development and construction materials
Our services include Application Software Development, Systems Integration, IT Infrastructure/LAN Setup and Maintenance, Network and Data Security Solutions, Web Site Design and Development, IT Staff Augmentation Service, and Sales of Computer Hardware and Software. We cater to local companies, especially Japanese firms since we are well familiar with the Japanese way of doing business.
Our Company is continuously expanding. We are in need of highly competent and skilled individuals to be part of our team.
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap
level Hiring For: High Level, Top Management
The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for the tasks at hand, and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability.
Working with a well establish industry leading marketing and software solutions company, working within a global collective on developing an industry leading super app containing thousands of applications, crm's, social platforms, cms and more.
ABAP/4 experience ( BDC, Users Exits & Enhancements, Dialog Programming, ALE, IDOC, BADI, BAPI, Function modules, Classes, Dictionary Objects, Performance Tuning, SAP Script, Smart forms ) SAP rel. 4.6 or higher w/ core competence across application
Determines, analyzes, and transforms business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels Develops, tests, implements and documents programs according to program specifications and standards
Translate requirements, graphic designs, and specifications into working ads using the core technologies used by the clients. Develop Banner Ads using your design and development
• Work Experience using Java Web Programming • Knowledge on architecture patterns especially MVC • Experience in using web servers (WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
Job-specific accountabilities Translates strategic design into controls, mechanisms and processes that users require to meet goals Designs screens or pages with which a user interacts and ensure UI visually communicates the path that a UX designe
Job Responsibilities: Software Lead (Senior Engineer full stack) Responsible for planning the architecture of long-haul efforts/projects, implementing new features, and ensuring high performance in the face of ever-growing and changing data sets. You
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content