TeleTech in Santa Rosa, Laguna is currently accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representatives. You supply the internet, we supply the rest. Even though your own computer is helpful during the initial application and interview, please don't let that stop you. If you have the internet capability and the quiet workspace as listed below, that is truly enough. The rest is helpful.
Yes, there are a few extra steps to working from home. And we promise... it's worth it!
Technology and work environment requirements for the job:
• Internet - you will need a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through SpeedTest.net)
• You must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
• You must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working
Accepting digital applications only for your protection and the protection of our employees:
• Apply online here at TeleTechJobs.com
• Via the job chat in the lower corner of the job
• Or Text ‘TTEC’ to +63 922 110 1170
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TeleTech at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TeleTech at home program. We don't miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don't miss a beat for you. As a TeleTech at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TeleTech Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Career advancement opportunities - yes, whenever possible our temporary employees are the first to be offered other roles as they become available.
• Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
• Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
• A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TeleTech. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Six months or more of customer service experience
• A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) that is in close enough proximity to the modem to hard-wire in
For more information about TeleTech, visit TeleTechjobs.com or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.