As a Team Leader, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Manage team performance and responsible for the overall development of the team through weekly coaching and monthly performance review
• Managing people metrics within the team eg. Attrition, absenteeism, sales per day, quality scores, etc. by ensuring proper and constant guidance and development of every team member
• Motivate staff to meet and/or exceed productivity target without affecting the high quality of delivery
• Provide timely constructive feedback to all staff regarding their performance; acknowledge strengths and identify areas of opportunities
• Maintain team’s growth and progress by consistently monitoring performance, reinforcing quality, acknowledging strengths and addressing areas of opportunities
• Create Initiatives for the team to drive better performance
• Ensure individual and team's adherence to the policies and procedures of the program and of the company; sanctions are applied for non-adherence
• Creates daily, weekly, monthly reports to senior leadership and clients
• Ensure strict team compliance with policies and procedures
• Ensure efficient processes through a continuous improvement mindset and make data-driven improvement recommendations to the business regarding operations strategy
• Evaluate service delivery processes on an on-going basis to identify, develop, and implement improvement plans to drive productivity and quality of service delivery
• Develop and maintain and expert-level of product knowledge
• Implement efficient workforce capacity planning through effective use of reporting tools and skilful forecasting resourcing requirements in line with business growth projections
• Provide regular one-on-one coaching and feedback to members to manage performance and support on-going development
• Mentor and identify on-going training needs of all team members
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Articulate and possess Customer Empathy.
• Experienced and knowledge of on-boarding agents, willingness to train and mentor staff.
• Strong management and reporting skills
• Identify and implement program improvement initiatives.
• Possess Business Knowledge – Customer Service, Collections, Technology and Analytics.
• Must have at least 2 + years’ experience working with customers.
• Digitally adept and AI awareness.
• Fluent in written and verbal English.
• Minimum of 12+ months working in a call center (1 year TL experience)
• College degree preferred but not required
• Possess leadership skills and model the right behavior that is conducive to business growth/profitability, teamwork, and a positive workplace environment.
• Willingness to work US based hours and weekends
• rapid changes in priorities
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• Outstanding team management and development of team members.
• Excellent feedback from stakeholders.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content