As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
As a Lead Development Rep, you will work with both the Field Marketing team and the relevant marketing and sales leaders. You will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads for sales follow-up and identifying new potential opportunities for designated solution sets by effectively communicating to specific target accounts. In a primarily a phone-based role, you will help to identify buying cycles, pending purchasing decisions, and technology spending plans, decision-makers, and systems in use for Banks and Credit Unions across the US. You will raise awareness and consideration for MeridianLink products and services within these prospect accounts with the goal of handing a warm lead to the relevant field rep, and may help set appointments for that rep.
Your day could see you:
• Executing regional marketing and sales strategies consistent with organizational goals and objectives
• Identifying opportunities from target accounts and effectively communicating these potential opportunities to the right team members
• Working closely within the chosen CRM database to store intelligence, ensure high quality data capture with smooth lead flow and specific follow-ups for these potential opportunities
• Identifying the key decision-makers at potential institutions and effectively communicating our value proposition to these key individuals
• Identifying buyers’ needs and providing initial product and solution information
• Uncovering key customer data through in-depth conversations
• Influencing potential customers’ perceptions of MeridiankLink solutions and services
• Scheduling appointments for customers and prospects with sales representatives
• Providing targeted follow-up call support for marketing campaigns and managing outbound call activitiesA BIT ABOUT YOU
• At least 1 to 2 years experience in business development, prospecting and cold calling, sales and/or customer service required; preferably in a high technology (software) environment
• Ability to work closely with professional sales team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact across departments and with clients
• Highly effective skills in the following areas: problem solving, decision making organizational / time-management, as well as written and verbal
• Ability to meet or exceed goals
• Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Ability to identify business opportunities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environmentPREFERED SKILLS:
• Experience within high technology or banking industry
• Experience using a CRM (Salesforce.com)WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
For faster processing, text: Merid(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.