We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center behalf of our global clients. As our employee, your role is vital in achieving and exceeding individual and team targets provided by the company whilst building and maintaining customer relationships and supporting the achievement of company objectives. Collaborating with team members to create a supportive and happy work environment, which fosters individual development and achievement.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• This position is primarily responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementations of action plans. You will act as the point of contact between the business and Acquire BPO.
• Organizes various team building activities
• Gauges agent’s understanding on program updates
• Implements rewards and recognition programs
• Ensures open lines of communication for 2-way information flow between leaders and agents
• Hosts development planning and goal-setting discussions with agents – Campaign Scorecards and KPI’s
• Implements PIP for agents exhibiting performance challenges
• Performs teaching-sessions to improve agent technical skills
• Provides recommendations for agent promotion
• Handles escalated calls to ensure customer satisfaction and issue resolution
• Researches answers to difficult questions posted by agents
• Analyzes performance data and establishes action plans to improve performance
• Validates QA evaluations
• Validates Agent Scorecard data
• Conducts individual goal-setting sessions with agents
• Reviews and analyzes trending information to develop action plans
• Conducts weekly / bi-weekly performance reviews and agent development planning discussion
• In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, FTE requirements, team output, etc.
• Tracking and Acknowledgement funds, budget and incentives rolled out to the teams
• Ensures accuracy of submitted attendance record and schedules of the team
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Business Ethics / Modelling Company Core Values
• Building and Sustaining a Highly Motivated Team
• Planning, Organizing and Executing
• Problem Solving / Decision Making
• Effective Communication
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content