We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Backoffice Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Data Entry Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important asset to our business. As a Data Entry Agent, you will be responsible for entering information into Salesforce, researching bank statements, completing credit checks, checking for open court cases and analyzing debt sheets provided by potential clients.
Your day will consist of the following:
• Handling inbound call inquiries from potential clients
• Entering client information into Salesforce
• Checking client credit and bank statements
• Analyzing data provided on client debt sheets
• Researching to determine whether there are any open court cases for potential clients
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent oral and written English skills with the ability to decipher handwritten forms
• Proficient typing (averaging 45 WPM)
• Knowledge of Google Suite
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
• Organizational and time management abilities.
• Administrative skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Advanced English verbal, reading & writing
• Background in Finance and/or accounting a plus
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity)
• Excellent feedback from clients
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content