We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Representative (Data Entry), your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Customer Service Representative (Data Entry), you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business, working alongside our Settlements Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their loan applications. As a Customer Service Representative for Data Entry, you’ll represent the account and interact with onshore brokers and clients through emails and chats to ensure lodgment of loan applications are done accurately and efficiently. Your day could see you:
• Processing packaged loan applications provided electronically by the Melbourne team into a CRM.
• Ordering property valuations requested by the broker team.
• Lodging client data into online systems utilized by the banks.
• Liaising with the Melbourne team and other parties related to the loan application – legal representatives, referral partners, brokers, etc.
• Resolving basic progress/tracking issues by identifying the issue, determining the cause of the issue, and explaining the issue to the relevant party using Smartsheets.
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs.
• Critical attention to data matching and error rates.
• With a high-level of PC competence, typing skills and accuracy.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and task
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content