We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Solutions Officer, isresponsible for managing and pre-qualifying all new leads received through business partners and marketing channels.
Reporting to the NBST Supervisor, this role will see you skilfully mitigating arrears and losses through a proactive approach we support business overall strategy and growth.
As a Customer Solutions Officer, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Managing a portfolio of delinquent accounts to minimise losses and maximise recovery
• High volume outbound collections calls
• Inbound collections calls
• Negotiating with overdue customers and taking suitable arrangements to clear the overdue amounts
• Some written customer communication (email and SMS)
• Escalating matters to the team leader for approval
• Liaising with vendors and business partners to ensure productive relationships
• Execution of legal strategy to maximise recovery on bad debt
• Supporting and driving change through a commitment to continuous improvement
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Minimum one year experience within a collections environment
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Self-starter who proactively identifies and looks to solve problems
• Ability to work well within a team
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Must be keen to details
• Strong business acumen skills and ability to understand how a business owner thinks
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content