We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns.
Job Description :
What are we looking for
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Completed at least two (2) years of college education
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader. The company meets
clients’ customer care and transaction processing needs through 67,000 associ-
ates in 27 countries. Sitel provides world-class solutions from on-shore, near-
shore and offshore locations across 155+ facilities throughout North America,
South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The company’s award-winning services provide clients with the strategic insight,
scale and diversity of offerings to ensure the best return on their customer
investment. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian
diversified company, Onex Corporation. For more information, please visit www.
• Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Math/ Stats or Economics, Open for FRESH GRADUATES. • Excellent written and verbal English Skills • Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig. • Willing to work in a Shifting Schedule (M-F). • Can start ASAP!
Job Responsibilities: Assisting our clients in Production Implementations Managed Services Specialty Sales activities
Responsibilities: • Classify ETFs using proprietary methodology • Compose overview of fund characteristics • Compose brief fund descriptions • Respond to client queries on classifications and overview text • Demonstrate continuous learning of fund cl
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content