- Oversee business performance. Furnish pertinent, precise and timely financial information and direction to support the achievement of the Companys financial objectives on sales, profitability and cash flow.
- Handle reporting requirements such as submission of weekly sales reports, strategies, projections, and tangible results and related schedules and analyses.
- Support the monthly MPR calls, business reviews, plan presentation and weekly calls by providing senior management with a progress update and insight on the business financial performance.
- Ensure compliance to ethical, global accounting and regulatory standards and policies. Ensure local policies effectively integrate and balance global requirements and local business needs and realities.
- Ensure applicable and efficient control mechanisms are operating to manage risks and protect company assets.
- Oversee taxation and treasury functions.
- Coordinate with legal advisors on all legal matters regarding contract reviews, mergers, corporate reorganization, regulatory requirements, and lawsuits if any.
- Strategize with business heads for commercial success, long term growth and value creation.
- Create and/or assess change initiatives, sign off on all commercial plans and investment proposals.
Graduate of Business Administration major in Accounting; preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
Minimum 5 years in Finance leadership role, preferably in retail, FMCG or direct selling in a multinational setting , and ideally in a role that required collaboration with sales and marketing.
Experience in dealing with a diversified multi-cultural organization
Commercially aware, thinks strategically, able to balance financial discipline with commercial support
Must be able to implement effective policies and procedures and continually improve operational efficiency and productivity.
Strong leadership skills
Strong organizational knowledge and the ability to lead projects to completion.
Influential at all levels and strong ability to work with a senior leadership team.
Must be able to work calmly and effectively during crisis.
Good listening skills
Good business communication skills
Self-motivated and innovative attitude.