The Facilities Administrator will provide a wide range of services such as administrative, human resources, or technical. This role will involve administration of the client’s response centre for reactive maintenance.
- Validation processing of new suppliers into the system, which includes performing legal compliance checks and forms, confirming vendor ABN and GST registered for Australian tax purposes.
- Conducting OFAC compliance via the website portal for validation of any red flags / credentials for all suppliers, at the point of loading them into the system and periodic checks (frequency of validation TBC).
- Assign suppliers to buildings, and the management of active suppliers used by the client from time to time this will include performing compliance checks on work cover documentation, public liability and other compliance documents, including updating annual insurance renewals for suppliers.
- Communicate efficiently with suppliers in requesting and updating documentation and various changes as required.
- Accurately assisting the Facility Administrator with Building Services Agreement (i.e. service contracts for services at each property) documentation and implementation, this includes form entry, system uploading of documents and scheduling of reoccurring work requests as required for primary and secondary services.
- Generate as required reports on a weekly/monthly basis to assist in analysis of performance and adaption of Building service agreements and vendor work order completion.
- Escalate non-compliant items with the Facilities team where an item is identified as non-compliant and no response is received from a supplier.
- Perform system management of the critical documents and implementation of service agreements documentation in MRI with accurate dates, terms and conditions.
- Effectively manage user profiles ensuring correct access is granted from time to time with acquisition of new properties, assist the Facilitates team in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- General Data entry, for tracking of NABERS programs (being the Australian based substantiality rating tool for all office buildings), Sustainability tracking for Water, Energy and Gas consumptions throughout the client’s Portfolio and generating reports as required to the various team members.
- Constructing as directed asset registers for all plant and equipment registered to various sites
- Any other task/duty as directed by client/management
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / College Degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of related work experience in property administration or management, real estate, industrial and commercial space
- Experience with processing purchase order systems is highly desirable
- Strong communicator with excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of technical trades (fire, mechanical, engineering, etc.) is an advantage
- Knowledge of systems such as MRI Software, Yardi, and JD Edwards is an advantage
- Able to work independently, highly driven and a team-player
- With pleasing personality, positive work attitude, and customer service oriented
- Highly organized and with strong attention to details
- Adaptable and flexible to change and new systems and processes
- Has continuous improvement focus and time management skills
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in an early morning shift (7:00 am – 4:00 pm)