Work Status: Full-Time | Home Based
Level: Mid Level - Software Tester
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
A trusted provider of different consumer services for individuals, families and small to medium d business in Australia with a wide division of industries.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, APPLY NOW AND BE HOME BASED!!!
Must Have Skills:
- Comfortable working from home
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call
- At least 3MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed)
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop
- Decent headset and webcam
- Conducive private room; no background noise such as children, vehicles and/or any pets
- Minimum 5 years testing experience .
- Requirements Analysis/Test Case design and execution .
- Proficient in Software Documentation.
- Background in Manual Testing (preferably in web based and mobile applications) .
- Defect Reporting
- Good English communication skills: both written and verbal.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing
- Work collaboratively with development team during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results.
- Participate in the definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of policies, processes, and procedures to deliver a consistent and reliable
- Provide status reports and summary sign-off reports
- Establish the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
If you think that this is for you, scroll down and APPLY NOW to be considered for this great opportunity.
You may contact us through the following if interested:
- Kaye- 09178312479
- Landline - (02) 672-7824 Local 1014
- Send you resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]with the following details.
- Subject: Attention to Kaye (Software Tester)
- Last Job Title:
Get more updates! Like our page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteStaffPhilippines