Preferred QualificationsJob Summary:
The Project Manager
will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of the NetSuite implementation. Utilizing NetSuite%26rsquo;s Suite Success Methodology, the resource will drive the delivery of NetSuite%26rsquo;s Professional Services engagements according to the agreed upon scope, time and budget %26ndash; all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of implementation services. From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning customer-specific engagements, managing development and completion of any adhoc business requirements including the signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with various resources within a matrix environment.KeyResponsibilities Project Portfolio Management
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time and on-budget implementations
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Utilize a mix of global resources within a matrix environment
- Utilize NetSuite%26rsquo;s Project Management Methodology to drive implementations to successful completion, ensuring highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Manage expectations with the customer in regard to:
- Project Scope
- NetSuite PS Delivery Model
- Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities
- Escalation and Change Management
- Communication and Risk Management Plans.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Responsible for final presentation and signoff of key milestones and deliverables, such as Project Kickoffs, Project Plans, Change Orders, and Status Reports
- Perform post go-live summary analysis on completed projects, and share with relevant departments internally
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions either as software solutions or as re-engineering initiatives
- Quickly assesses customer needs, develops innovative plans to solve complex business workflow, and implements these plans in the NetSuite environment
- Understands theories, concepts, principles, and techniques to handle most situations without guidance
- Documents, troubleshoots and escalates Support issues outside defined parameters
- Possesses a passion for helping customers find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses
- Utilizes project resources to complete on-time and on-budget projects, securing customer references in the process
- Key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of implementation services.
- Planning customer-specific engagements, managing development and completion of the business requirements development, review and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks, makes ultimate decisions that affect the customers%26rsquo; business
- Ability to influence customers to modify current business processes to match industry leading practices
- Ability to manage scope and expectations with the customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within project teams, and collaborate cross-departmentally
- Ability to communicate effectively with functional and technical resources
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage a project plan
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
- Understanding of different industries and how NetSuite applies to the customer%26rsquo;s business practices
Education %26amp; Certifications
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with the following applications is a plus: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, NetSuite (Preferred)
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree, graduate of 4-year course
- 5 - 7 years%26rsquo; experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- 2 %26ndash; 5 years%26rsquo; experience in Project Management, including developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- Solid experience in Change Management and Business Process Mapping in support of a major IS/IT initiative
The successful candidate must have a passion for helping small and mid-d businesses find creative ways to utilize NetSuite to more effectively run their businesses. Work will be done remotely from the Oracle Netsuite Philippines office for North American clients.
A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices, this first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer%26rsquo;s satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer%26rsquo;s satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle%26rsquo;s solution meets the customer%26rsquo;s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle%26rsquo;s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle%26rsquo;s risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations.
Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions
Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility
Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects
2 to 8 years of project management experience
Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles
Comfortable working in a matrix management environment
OPEN TO WORK IN NIGHT SHIFT AS PER PHILIPPINES TIME
Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors
Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus
Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Consulting organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
Creates and manages an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing needs) for one or more Oracle engagements. Monitors and reports progress/changes against the plan. Drives implementation by providing motivation and direction.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. A BS or BA in related fields. 5-7 year overall experience in functional or technical role. Two years experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution.