We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Care Consultant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
One of the International Visitors Contact Centre primary objectives is to maximise excellence in servicing the existing and prospective customers. Their other objective is to maximise the sales opportunities for the International business and maintain retention within the business.
The position exists to provide accurate and comprehensive information and advice about the business International products and services, ensuring that products meet the needs of individuals and organisations and to deal with insurance related enquiries from both customers and providers.
Your day could see you:
o Conduct outbound calls to customers/policy holders.
o Outbound warm sales leads
o Promote and sell business International health insurance products and services using a structured sales process.
o Identify domestic opportunities for business other products and services and refer to the appropriate sales area.
o Ensure customers are fully informed about their product(s) and, in particular, inclusions, exclusions and restrictions.
o Follow up sales leads to current or prospective customers.
o Arrange the dispatch of product information to existing and prospective customers.
o With the sponsored groups there are Service Level Agreements (SLA) that are required to be met. A 100% answer rate is expected so that no customer is waiting on the inbound line for a consultant. It is imperative that all consultants maintain their schedules at all time without their Team Leaders knowledge.
o Provide complete and accurate information to customers about their entitlements.
o Undertake needs analysis and recommend most appropriate product.
o Retain customers intending to cancel their policy prior to end of visa and promote and attempt to sell another suitable product.
o Act as the first point of resolution for customer complaints and disputes. Escalate complaints in line with the business complaints handling process.
o Refer enquiries to the appropriate area or person.
o Engage in activities to retain customers.
o Arrange the dispatch of product information and documentation.
o Processing E5 buckets when required
o Process & update information
o Use various knowledge management tools such as In-site, brochures, etc in order to answer customer questions correctly
o Identify opportunities to retain business
o You will need to know the actions that you perform have an impact on those around you.
• WHS responsibility
o Implement and comply with the business WHS Management System.
o Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the safety of others at the place of work.
o Meet obligations required for the compliance category of this position.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment.
• Motivated to deliver sales results and achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
• Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high pressure environment.
• Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
• Ability to adapt to change in a busy environment
• Commitment to work on a rotating roster from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday, and out of normal business hours when required.
• Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: IVCC(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.