What are we looking for
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Completed at least two (2) years of college education
- Basic computer navigation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
What should you expect from us
- Paid training from day one
- Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
- A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
- Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader. The company meets
clients’ customer care and transaction processing needs through 67,000 associ-
ates in 27 countries. Sitel provides world-class solutions from on-shore, near-
shore and offshore locations across 155+ facilities throughout North America,
South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The company’s award-winning services provide clients with the strategic insight,
scale and diversity of offerings to ensure the best return on their customer
investment. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian
diversified company, Onex Corporation. For more information, please visit www.
Job Responsibilities: Assisting our clients in Production Implementations Managed Services Specialty Sales activities
Responsibilities: • Classify ETFs using proprietary methodology • Compose overview of fund characteristics • Compose brief fund descriptions • Respond to client queries on classifications and overview text • Demonstrate continuous learning of fund cl
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content