Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise. This would include having significant to expert knowledge in Dynamics CRM technical/functional skills.
• Perform below activities as part of Testing work as required by the project.
• Act as a liaison between the IT Development group and business units for the development, implementation, and maintenance of new systems and/or enhancements of existing systems;
• Evaluate new applications and identify systems requirements;
• Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current system;
• Create knowledge articles based on knowledge acquired during transition and operational support activities and ensure that knowledge articles are up to date and complete.
• Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
• Produce a detailed functional specification for custom development and systems integrations requirements and assist development teams in shaping the solution to meet the requirement of the customer.
• Manage functional designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
• Participate in the knowledge acquisition and transfer activities during transition and ensure all activities/deliverables required are fulfilled as required by the Transition Manager according to the timelines set.
• Ensure awareness of all the functional aspects of the different applications and components including operational procedures and known issues during transition
• Create documentation and white papers that will be used in case studies and training session for more junior members.
• Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to his teams’ knowledge and experiences.
• Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
• Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
• Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
• Able to meet or exceed agreed service level targets with the client in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) in terms of:
o Incident Management
o Problem Management
o Service Requests
o Change Management
• Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
• Manage development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
• Communicate with client professionally either through phone or e-mail.
What you can expect from usBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.