- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 1+ years of full stack web development
- 1+ years of full time drupal development
- Knowledgeable in Drupal best practices
- Experience with Features and Drush, and using both in deployment workflows
- Knowledgeable in MySQL
- Experience integrating with 3rd party social APIs
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Experience with one or more of the following back-end frameworks/platforms: Laravel, CodeIgniter, node.js, Ruby on Rails, Drupal, Wordpress
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas,Pasig City.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
A Drupal Developer will often be expected to participate during the Define and Design phases of a project, to specify the Drupal modules and techniques that will be used to achieve the project vision. They will map visual elements to Drupal concepts and create prototypes and proofs of concept to validate feasibility early on. This role requires participation in the full product lifecycle, from design to deployment, to post launch phases including editorial and technical training. In many cases this is a client-facing role.
OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO USA FOR TRAININGS AND SEMINAR!!
Interested applicants can directly email their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT].
You may also reach us at 0915 354 4292 (Globe) or 0928 206 6401 (Smart)