- Implement automation for cloud-based applications and services
- Use metrics and monitoring to identify negative trends before they become problems
- Collaborate with other developers and departments to ensure high quality software and timely delivery
- Participate in agile standups and perform code review
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for new and existing systems and procedures
- Handle user support tickets and questions, escalating to service developers as needed
- Serve in an on-call rotation with other engineers to support critical production systems
- Troubleshoot and triage incidents
- Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet the business goals of application and environment
- Take on other projects and responsibilities as necessary
- At least 3 years’ experience in C# development
- Experience on enhancing/maintaining any medium-d application
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, or Windows Application
- MS SQL
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- PowerShell, MS Dos Commands/ Windows Command Line
- Windows Server Administration
- REST API (ASP.NET Web API)
- Windows Service
- Entity Framework
- Server Monitoring Tools: Sumo Logic, Telegraf, Grafana
- Jenkins, Team City, or Gitlab
- Git, TFS, SVNTortoise
- YAML, XML, JSON
- Good coordinator and collaborator
- Documentation skills
Infor is a $2.8 billion company serving more than 70,000 customers around the world. Infor traces its beginning to 2002 and today has nearly 13,000 employees and offices in 40 countries. As a result, we are one of the largest providers of enterprise software and services in the world. We provide industry-specific and other enterprise software products and related services, primarily to large and medium-sized enterprises around the world.
Our software and services offerings are often “mission critical for many of our customers as they help automate and integrate critical business processes, which enable our customers to better manage their suppliers, partners, customers and employees, as well as their business operations generally.
Our industry-specific approach distinguishes us from larger competing enterprise software vendors, whose primary focus is on less specialized software programs that take more time and cost to tailor to target customers’ specific needs during periods of implementation and upgrade. We believe our products and services provide a lower relative total cost of ownership for customers than the offerings of larger competing vendors.
We specialize in and target specific industries, or verticals, and have industry-specific business units that leverage our industry-oriented products and teams. Augmenting our vertical-specific applications, we have horizontal software applications, including our customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise asset management (EAM), financial applications, human capital management (HCM), and supply chain management (SCM) suites which, in addition to our proprietary light-weight middleware solution ION®, are integrated with our enterprise software applications and sold across different verticals.
In addition to providing software products, we provide ongoing support and maintenance services for our customers through our subscription-based annual maintenance and support programs. We also help our customers implement and use our applications more effectively through our consulting services.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 enterprises to medium-sized businesses. Our market leadership in key verticals, including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, public sector, automotive, service industries, equipment, consumer products and retail software, and hospitality software, results from the fact that we serve many of the largest and most well-known customers in those verticals. For example, 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies, the top 10 high tech companies, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, 22 of the top 25 U.S. healthcare delivery networks, the top 20 automotive suppliers, 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors, 16 of the top 20 global retailers, and 4 of the top 5 brewers use our software products.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Any
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
The Software Engineer will focus on the development of web applications. The SE will be working closely with the project manager, technical manager, and other software engineers to develop high quality products.
The CRM team is responsible for developing the web based Avaloq Front Workplace and new platforms, which are the next generation of innovative application in order to address the requirements of a changing banking market.
The role is responsible for the development/enhancement and production support of web services running in DataPower and IBM Integration Bus. Liaise non-tech and tech items to country application teams and respective ETS Towers.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
We are looking for a strong experience React Native developer to join our engineering team. It will be well compensated and has huge career potential. This is a remote full time position (Work from Home).