• Create/Perform a Good End to End (E2E) and Manual Testing of a User Story according to the Acceptance Criteria.
• Report any product defects/issues/bugs based from manual testing and log into VSTS.
• Responsible for the Project’s Nightly Build.
• Assist team with the E2E Test results by helping team to write Good E2E step definitions.
• Provide advice and information to team on writing Good E2E step definitions
• Complete other tasks as directed by the Team Leader and the Management
I-PROFESSIONAL SEARCH NETWORK INC.
Who we are
• A subsidiary of NOW CORP - A Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) company listed in the Philiipine Stock Exchange (PSE: NOW)
• Provider of Skilled Knowledge Professionals
• Expertise in the Placement of Executives & Professionals across all Industries
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content