Desktop Support Engineer
What does a Desktop Support Engineer really do Think of yourself as the global expert for end user technology administration, implementation, and deployment. You will go to work with one thing on your mind: be the creator and owner of all OS images and ensure they are regularly updated with patches.
- Be the Global SME for End User Technology Administration, Implementations and deployments including:
- Ghost Imaging Servers for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Symantec Ghost Solution Suite
- FOG Server
- WDS Server
- Systems Management Servers
- ManageEngine Desktop Central (MEDC) and other ManageEngine Products
- Prey (Anti Theft)
- Patch Management Servers (MEDC and JAMF)
- Application Deployment Servers (MEDC and JAMF)
- Be the creator and owner for all OS Images and ensure that they are regularly updated with patches
- Automate systems processes using scripting and deploy them smoothly
- Support local IT Support team and be the point of escalation for any unresolved end user issues
- Provide weekly reports to management with potential solutions
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer/Telecommunication Engineering
- At least five years of experience in doing extensive End User related troubleshooting
- At least five years of experience in managing and administering Ghost Imaging Servers
- At least two years of experience in managing and administering MEDC, ME SDP, and JAMF
- At least two years of experence in creating scripts (Powershell aind Bash)
- Knowledgeable with Patch Management, with creation and deployment of OS Images (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- An MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) Certification for Windows OS
- Skills in Linux Administration, Windows Server Administration, AD Administration, and Thin client Administration (VDI) are preferred
- Willing to work on the night shift schedule
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s 100 Best Places to Work, USA Today’s Best Company Cultures and Best Companies for Women by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.