We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As an agent for Customer Service, you will be required to provide a level of outstanding and unique service for our valued customers.
As Customer Service Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As an agent for Sales / Lead Verification, you’ll be the liaison between the company and its current or potential customers. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively win customers.
YOUR DAY COULD SEE YOU:
• Work within and contribute to a high performing team providing excellence in sales and customer service
• Understand customers’ needs and expectations and offer solution and support
• Impact the company’s bottom line by turning leads to closed deals
• Effectively handle calls to/from customers
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
• Ensure all processes are performed as per procedure
• Comply with standard program and company policies and procedures
• Assist other team members and performs other duties as necessary
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated and proven sales / lead verification results • Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines • Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• Results oriented, self-directed, proactive.
• Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions in the work environment
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High stakeholder satisfaction.
• Achievement of team’s pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
For faster processing, text: AGGCS(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043 for PHONE INTERVIEW
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content