We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Technical Support, you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your role includes, but not limited to the following:
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution and answer customer inquiries and transfer calls to the appropriate department as necessary
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
• Answer customer inquiries and transfer calls to the appropriate department as necessary
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
• Create, maintain and update customer records with complete and accurate information
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Technically competent in the area of expertise, e.g., VOIP, Networking, etc.
• Strong customer service skills
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical customer and client information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Experience in web based applications, Windows and MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
• One or more years of experience in customer service in a high volume, fast paced environment preferred
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
One Team: We share common goals and trust each other and collaborate to deliver
Our People Are the Difference: Building environments where people can thrive
Disruptive Thinking Everyday: We see and create opportunities, move fast and set our own course.
Crazy about Our Customers: Let our customers know, through great service, products and experience
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers
Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
PROMO: Bring as many friends as you can and win P100 worth of GC for each of your referrals. Walk in to our recruitment sites (WCC, BETA, 1800 and BTC/UPTOWN) from November 25, 2019 to December 13, 2019.
For faster processing, text: GENTS(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence) With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required) Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and P
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Home based Virtual Assistant opportunity for someone who wants more work-life balance, to become one of the 1st hires into a small business, work directly with the founder and grow with the role. Would suit a proactive self-starter who loves to learn
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content