We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As Customer Care Consultant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Customer Care Consultant ‘s primary objective is to maximize sales and retention opportunities via voice and digital channels while providing excellence in customer service. The position exists to provide accurate and comprehensive information and advice about nib’s products and services, ensure that products meet the needs of customers and efficiently deal with customer/policy holder enquiries and complaints.
Your day could see you:
- Promote and sell nib’s private health insurance products and services using the LEAP methodologies.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities for nib’s other products and services. E.g. nib life, travel insurance.
- Ensure customers are fully informed about their product(s) and, in particular, inclusions, exclusions, and waiting periods.
- Follow up sales leads to current or prospective customers.
- Arrange the dispatch of product information to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide complete and accurate advice to customers about their entitlements.
- Undertake needs analysis and recommend migration to most appropriate product.
- Act as the first point of resolution for customer complaints and disputes. Escalate complaints in line with nib’s complaints handling process.
- Refer enquiries to the appropriate area or person.
- Proactively identify triggers for potential lapse.
- Engage in activities to retain customers.
- Arrange the dispatch of product information and documentation.
- Promote alternate, cost effective channels (e.g. HICAPS, PMOC, Online Services).
- Use self-help tools such as Central View, InSite, My sites, Product Catalogue, Knowledge Hub etc.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their current level of cover by checking their claims history, policy notes and NPS feedback scores.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Represent nibs brand by providing excellence in customer service in a professional manner, including the correct use of tone, professional language and communication techniques.
- Accurately maintain and update customer records.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services.
- Apply the quality standards for email and voice as set out in the LEAP methodology and compliance checking standards.
- Strive to efficiently achieve first call resolution.
- Work Effectively
- Adhere to roster schedule using appropriate phone modes
- Undertake project work as required and directed.
- Recognize opportunities for continuous improvement within the business
- Know Key Performance Indicators and continually strive to achieve them.
- Actively participate in focus sessions, 1x1, coaching sessions and team meetings
- WHS responsibility
- Meet personal safety obligations identified for each and every nib employee
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment.
- Motivated to deliver sales results and achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
- Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
- Commitment to work on a rotating roster from 8.00am to 8.30pm Monday to Saturday and out of normal business hours when required.
- Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
PROMO: Claim your Prepaid Load! Walk in to any of our Recruitment sites from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM only. He/She must show the SMS invite or confirmation message from a Recruitment representative for validation purposes. He/She must indicate Facebook, Instagram, Jobstreet, or Monster as his/her source in the online registration.
For faster processing, text: HEALTHCS (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.