- At least 5 years experience in DBA with strong Oracle RDBMS and SQL 2005\2008 experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 9i\10\11g
• Excellent working knowledge of Oracle RAC
• Excellent working knowledge of Oracle Forms
• Excellent working knowledge of SQL 2000\2005\2008
• Experience using a scripting language to automate tasks
• Excellent working knowledge of SQL High Availability features
• Experience of performance and tuning optimising SQL DB’s
• Experience of monitoring and alerting tools for DB’s
- Provide excellent technical support for SQL Database environment.
- Provide operational support for DB issues initiated from Incidents or Changes.
- Provide solutions and root-cause analysis of system performance and failure related issues.
- Work on an onsite shift-rota and provide off site 24x7 support.
- Work on projects and provide close liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new databases and initiatives into the Production environment.
- Working closely with manager and team members.
- Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of the database infrastructure.
- Establish / maintain best practices, processes and procedures to underpin the operations of the business.
- Performance monitoring / Testing and capacity planning.
- Creation / maintenance of full system documentation, including DR documentation.
- Innovation – continually looking at ways to improve infrastructure, for a faster and more efficient environment.
Currently WFH Set up subject to change
Site location - BGC, Taguig
Schedule - shifting rotational