• Research and develop statistical learning and Machine Learning models for data analysis.
• Understanding information needs and extracting data from a variety of sources in order to create analytics deliverables that meet those needs.
• Leverage models to address key growth challenges, cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, and marketing program attribution.
• Collaborate with Product Management to understand Business needs and devise possible solutions.
• Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs.
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
We are looking for a strong experience React Native developer to join our engineering team. It will be well compensated and has huge career potential. This is a remote full time position (Work from Home).
The Candidate is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within an organization and is typically part of a solution development team. He or she must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will often work