We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Backoffice Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important asset to our business. As a Data Entry Agent, you will be responsible for entering information into Salesforce, researching bank statements, completing credit checks, checking for open court cases and analyzing debt sheets provided by potential clients.
Your day will consist of the following:
• Handling inbound call inquiries from potential clients
• Entering client information into Salesforce
• Checking client credit and bank statements
• Analyzing data provided on client debt sheets
• Researching to determine whether there are any open court cases for potential clients
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent oral and written English skills with the ability to decipher handwritten forms
• Proficient typing (averaging 45 WPM)
• Knowledge of Google Suite
• Organizational and time management abilities
• Administrative skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Background in Finance and/or accounting a plus
• Analytical/critical thinking skills
• Basic math required
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity)
• Excellent feedback from clients
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
For faster processing, text: FCDATA(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.