- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in System Administration and Planning.
- NetApp Administration (7mode and cDot)
- Oracle RAC Database (11g, 12c,13c and later
- Server Virtualization
- CISCO and HP BladeSystem Infrastructure Administration
- Suse and Oracle Linux Administration
- ITIL or ITSM
- Cloud Administration
- Shell, Bash and powershell scripting
- Network Troubleshooting
- Provide service-based System and Security Administrator/Support personnel for the following;
- Service time will be during the APAC time zone from Monday to Friday.
- The service should be able to provide On-Call Support during Weekends and Holidays (as per requirement and will be billed as Overtime for rendering service outside the normal working hours)
- Service should be able to communicate in both Filipino and English language.
- The number of service personnel for this service is based on Continental’s approved budget
1. Implement and support level 2 and 3 for Global Manufacturing Operations
2. Plan, implement and support Manufacturing Infrastructure System
3. Administration of Linux Servers (SLES 11) and Database Systems specifically ORACLE RAC
4. Setup, configure and administer Server Virtualization (VMWare)
5. Setup, configure and administer Storage Appliance (NetApp)
6. Provide support for IBM Websphere MQ.
7. Ensure compatability and interoperability of servers, front end devices and network equipment
8. Create and maintain documentation on environment and its processes.
9. Perform analysis and debugging activities
10. Continuously optimize implemented infrastructure
11. Participate and/or lead project management activities in other Continental sites globally when required
12. Conduct training for location/s administrator when necessary