• Research and develop statistical learning and Machine Learning models for data analysis.
• Understanding information needs and extracting data from a variety of sources in order to create analytics deliverables that meet those needs.
• Leverage models to address key growth challenges, cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, and marketing program attribution.
• Collaborate with Product Management to understand Business needs and devise possible solutions.
• Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs.
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
• 4 years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, Data Processing, Database Programming and Data Analytics
• Excellent understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Techniques and Algorithms.
• Experience with common data science tools like (but not limited to) R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
• Good knowledge of statistics.
• Good to have experience with programming languages such as Java and Python.
• Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization Software, with strong presentation skills.
• Experience with SQL (Structured Query language) programming.
• Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
• Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
• NoSQL and BigData experience preferred.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
We are currently on the look-out for AS400 Developers with 2-7 years work experience on the said position. Must be open to work in Quezon City and on nightshift schedule.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content