- Join a well backed startup that is expanding globally
- Flexible working options
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client smoothens the final step in online payments by cutting out the middleman to help organisations receive direct bank transfers from their customers. The global Company is led by a team of banking software experts and backed by top fintech VCs.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma from a top-tier institute in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a IT Security or Network /Systems Engineer role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments