Customers will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service.
What does that mean for you You’ll be the voice of the brand and it’s up to you to develop personalized and memorable experiences between our clients and their customers.
What Are We Looking For in You
• WOW Customers over the phone, online chat, or email
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills
• A problem solver with keen attention to detail
• A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability
• Knows how to address customer concerns creatively and share feedback with other teammates
• Build TRUST by working as a team member, as well as independently, with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
• Senior High Graduate
• Must have completed at least 60 units in college
• Minimum of 18 years of age
What Should You Expect From Us
• Paid training from day one
• Tons of growth opportunity (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
• A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we WORK Together we can accomplish so much more
• Access to some pretty cool tools and resources
• A feeling of accomplishment when you WOW Customers
• Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and business performance
• Fun team environment where we work hard to Build TRUST every single day
But that’s Not All!
Here’s a few more perks you’ll enjoy when you join our team:
• Competitive starting wage
• Full-time shifts
• A suite of benefits which include medical, dental, and vision
• Employee Discounts
• Strong community involvement
• No cold-calling or telemarketing
Show this ad/mention to our Front Desk Officer that your job source is Monster to avail of EXCLUSIVE PERKS:
• 30,000 to 50,000 Signing Bonus*
• Free Grab ride**
• Direct chat line for inquiries
• HMO Benefits Day 1*
*Terms & conditions apply
**Applicable to Metro Manila - Online candidates/hires only
Who We Are Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader. The company meets clients’ customer care and transaction processing needs through 67,000 associates in 27 countries. Sitel provides world-class solutions from on-shore, nearshore and offshore locations across 155+ facilities throughout North America, South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The company’s award-winning services provide clients with the strategic insight, scale and diversity of offerings to ensure the best return on their customer investment. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation. For more information, please visit www. sitel.com.
What We Do Sitel provides fully integrated customer care and back office processing services that focus on delivering a return on customer investment to our clients by reducing service costs, improving customer retention and increasing revenue per customer.
Sitel’s ability to serve customers and track customer information across multiple channels enables us to consistently provide positive, intelligent service on behalf of our clients.
Functions : Others
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: N/A
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Must have at least 1 year experience in data mining, analysis and modelling Should have at least 1 year experience in BPO Industry Must be adept with R Programming, Minitab or any statistical software Able to clearly and fluently translate tech
Work from home virtual assistant - flexible working hours Support a Business Founder with a variety of tasks - you'll be one of the 1st hires We LOVE candidates who are proactive/take initiative Steep learning curve, bring ideas, make a difference!
This professional is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department. The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks
Home based Virtual Assistant opportunity for someone who wants more work-life balance, to become one of the 1st hires into a small business, work directly with the founder and grow with the role. Would suit a proactive self-starter who loves to learn
The Sales & Marketing Support provides support in various facets but not limited to pre-sales activity (bid creation, proposal creation, prospect research and interaction, etc.). Writing and verbal skills, independent and a self-starter is a must.
Our client for healthcare industry is looking for Finance Analyst who have experience of 5 years for the positions it self who handles US clients and as well who have experience using SAGE Intacct, the site will be based in Ortigas.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content