TeleTech in Santa Rosa, Laguna is currently accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representatives. You supply the internet, we supply the rest. Even though your own computer is helpful during the initial application and interview, please don't let that stop you. If you have the internet capability and the quiet workspace as listed below, that is truly enough. The rest is helpful.
Yes, there are a few extra steps to working from home. And we promise... it's worth it!
• Technology and work environment requirements for the job:
• Internet - you will need a home internet connection that is>15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
• You must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
• You must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working
• Recommended: Run a computer just for the initial technology check. We will provide you a computer, headset, and ethernet cord if you are selected. However, we encourage you to run our ISA assessment to also check for your home technology requirements. - https://workbooth.info/applicants/initial-system-assessment/
Accepting digital applications only for your protection and the protection of our employees:
• Apply online here at TeleTechJobs.com
• Via the job chat in the lower corner of the job
• Or Text ‘TTEC’ to +63 922 110 1170
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
As a TeleTech Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive pay, bonuses and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few you didn't
What You'll Be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others You could be the difference between a customer experience being just an average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you'll
• Consult with customers on technical support inquiries via a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
• Open and maintain customer accounts and information
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
• Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
• Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
• Positively participate in company events, in team meetings, and support your peers
Why You What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TeleTech. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following
• Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, administrative assistant, sales or support roles or you've grown in industries such as retail, restaurant, hospitality, travel, insurance or financial services, we believe you have the customer focused skills it takes to join our global associates team.
For more information about TeleTech, visit TeleTechjobs.com or search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.