• Provide frontline customer support to clients, partners and end-users
• Fully monitor live events and provide top-notch customer service via Zendesk – email, phone and chat support
• Liaise with clients and viewers before, during and after the events
• Identify any trending issues and use strong problem-solving skills to resolve or escalate the matter quickly and efficiently
• Validate the event set-up process
• Degree in Computer Science/ E-commerce/ Business Studies/ Information Technology equivalent is preferred
• Must possess at least three (3) years’ experience in a support role
• Experience working with a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform preferred
• Experience working with the E-commerce, Media, Telecommunication or OTT industry is a big plus
• Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM for Chat and Email support
• Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, in a morning shift with a Friday to Tuesday schedule
Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions is an Australian owned company, working with small, medium and large businesses in Australia, the US, Canada and New Zealand to provide access to digitally-empowered global workforces in the Philippines.
We recruit only tertiary educated staff in the Philippines who are highly skilled in the areas of administration, finance and accounting, human resource management, IT services, knowledge management and marketing.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content