We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Team Leader you’ll be responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementations of action plans.
The business is a customized beauty membership with five full- products worth over $125 for only $25 per month.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The team leader is responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
This position is primarily responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementations of action plans. Your day could see you:
• Communicates program and company information
• Removes barriers affecting ability of team to collaborate
• Provides feedback on corrective actions implemented based on employee suggestions
• Participates in corporate employee program initiatives
• Aids in designing rewards and recognition activities
• Promotes 2-way information flow
• Mentoring Support Associates, Sales Associates and/ Technical Support Associates through formal channels.
• Conducts regular evaluation as well as coaching sessions improve individual and team performance.
• Aids to execute competency appraisal system of the campaign and the company
• Actions issues identified from the performance reports
• Assists in selection of agents to be promoted to future leadership posts
• Ensures team’s systems, tools and equipment in working order
• Responsible in tracking, updating, and maintaining accurate performance reports and scorecards of agents and team.
• Enforces Schedule Compliance and staffing
• Actions issues identified from performance reports
• Complying and enforcing standard program and company policies and procedures.
• In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, team output, etc.
• Managing team/program funds, budget and incentives with the guidance of the account manager
• Ensures accuracy of submitted attendance record and schedules of their team
• Participate regularly in product/service handling interactions in order to understand all issues and be able to assist agents on all interactions
• Coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards
• Responsible for specific processes and approvals to be conducted during interactions that specific to the TL role
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Bilingual Communication Skills.
• Flexible Schedule Availability
• Minimum one-year supervisory experience within a contact center environment, or the ability to demonstrate the skills required for the effective recruitment, selection and supervision of a team
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Excellent communications skills
• Results oriented; thrives on accuracy and high attention to detail
• Efficient and Organized – able to produce significant output and completes assigned work in a timely manner
• Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions in the work environment
• Clear and logical thinking
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Achievement of team’s pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
The General Ledger department handles the organization's basic financial information. ... Members of the GL team post various journal entries that can be related to payroll, operational information, accruals or deferrals and many more.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content