Connect to your possibilities with TeleTech through a phone interview & learn as you go with coaching for our online assessments. We’ll send you forms & keep you updated via email. All so we can secure your new career with us.
Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
• Completed at least High School
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Consult with customers on products and services to provide the best solutions via call, email and/or chat
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
• Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
• Real career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
• An accessible location at 3/F SM City Iloilo, Benigno Aquino Ave. Mandurriao, Iloilo City
• And more.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online or text ‘TTEC’ to +63 922 110 1170 to connect with us.
Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content