Get a ₱20,000 sign-on bonus! Join our team of the best travel dealmakers in the world & explore a customer service career that allows you to help everyone experience moments that matter in life. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, Do I have what it takes to excel We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
• Completed at least 2 years of college
• At least 3 months of customer center experience with an international account
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
• Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
• Competitive pay, incentives, & a ₱20,000 sign-on bonus
• Meals & coffee on the house, every day
• Real career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
• An accessible location, and more!
We invite you to #ExperienceTeleTech and start your journey here. We’re located at 4/F E-Commerce Plaza, Garden Road, Eastwood Cyberpark, Libis, Quezon City.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Teletech Customer Care Management., Inc.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content