We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center behalf of our global clients. As our employee, your role is vital in achieving and exceeding individual and team targets provided by the company whilst building and maintaining customer relationships and supporting the achievement of company objectives. Collaborating with team members to create a supportive and happy work environment, which fosters individual development and achievement.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
• Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
• Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
• Assist with order processing, enrollments, and setting up new customers; issue RMAs if needed.
• Provide basic technical support for the back office systems; escalate advanced issues to the IT Support staff.
• Identify, report, and follow-up on website issues to ensure corrective action is taken.
• Facilitate the connection of Market Partners to each other outside of the organization to enable productive collaboration.
• Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
• Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
• Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
• Document all contact information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Represent the business brand, maintaining a professional, competent, and positive demeanor at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent English language communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs
• Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism
• Demonstrated capacity to work effectively within a team
• A high level of PC competence and typing skill
• A good track record in previous job
• A good record of attendance and punctuality
For faster processing, text: MONCSR(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043 for PHONE INTERVIEW
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content