The business is a progressive, fast growing wholesale telecommunications company, servicing Retail Service Providers, handling their Billing, Provisioning, Customer Service and Debt Collection Services.
Our company has been built from the ground up with state of the art systems and processes using the extensive experience of our people, who have a combined industry experience of over 100+ years in the telecommunications industry.
Our aim is to be the leader in the wholesale aggregation market providing unique and complete Tier 1 product offerings, coupled with best of breed technology, systems and processes, enabling our partners to succeed in the marketplace.
More information about the business can be found at our Website. www.btbaustralia.com.au
We are seeking for experienced Customer Service Billing agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
As Customer Service Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
• Customer Service
o Answering Incoming Calls - Customer Enquiries/Complaints and Payments
o Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
o Live chat interactions with customers
o Basic Adds/Moves/Changes to Customer Accounts
o 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 4.00am to 7pm Monday to Friday, Weekend shifts between 6:00am to 3:00pm. 5 shifts per week.
• Minimum of 2 years in College
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Australian telco or any telco with billing.
• Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound english writing skills.
• Flexibility to shifting schedules
• Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
• We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
• We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
• We drive staff development to further their careers.
• Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content